Ms Paperlicious loves party favors. It's such a great way to send your guests off with a little thank you for coming to your shindig. Especially if it's a birthday party where they just gifted the guest of honor. (Side note: Party favors say "thanks for gracing us with your presence and witty conversation," not "thanks for the gift." Thank you cards still need to be hand-written and mailed when gifts are involved.)
Party favors, however, don't have to be elaborate or expensive. There are so many fantastic simple ideas. Here's a few of our favorite ideas to get your noggin thinking:
Girls' Bash (like bridal shower, bachelorette party, baby shower, slumber parties, all-gal bday parties):
- Chocolate, of course!
- Big colorful nail files
- Decorative tissue packages
- Tiny bottles of nail polish
- lip balm
- A recipe card featuring a delicious dish you made plus one ingredient to get them started
- Small votive glass and candle with a fragrance that matches your theme
- Chocolates or candies
- For weddings, we love a simple note saying you made a donation to a charity in their honor
- Theme ideas- like princess stickers, bouncy balls, slinky springs, bubbles!
- A Small amount of candies - mini m&ms, 1 swirly lollipop, etc.
- box of crayons (stock up on these around school supply time)