Saturday, August 22, 2009

Paperlicious Loves The Love!

Paperlicious Hip Invites & Notes adores customer feedback. The good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly. That's how we get better!

Today we just wanted to celebrate some of the lovely nice things previous customers have said about our custom printed invitations, stationery notes, and photo cards as well as our customer service.

I got the invitations this morning. They are already in the mail. Thank you so much, I love them. I will definitely recommend you to others. Again, thanks for supporting JDRF.
Polly- San Antonio, TX, July 2009

Thank you! We received the invitations very quickly. And they looked great! My daughter loves them. We will certainly do business again with you in the future.
Christine - Basking Ridge, NJ, July 2009

thanks! You guys are fabulous and making this so very easy for me!!
Dean- Mandeville, LA, April 2009

The invitations arrived Friday…they look great!! Thanks for such a fast turnaround!
Sallie - Canton, GA, February 2009

Amy and Paperlicious, Thank you so much for the speedy and outstanding service. We received our beautiful invitations today and they look fabulous! We appreciate your help in making our daughter's first birthday party super special.
Teresa- Boise, ID, February 2009

I received my newly printed order today. The invites are perfect! Thank you so much for working with me.
Barbara - California, February 2009

I just received my menu cards and they are fantastic I love them! I will tell everyone about your company and great service that you provided. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Have a great day. Thanks again.
Susan- West Orange, NJ, February 2009

Visit www.paperlicious.com for all of your invites & stationery needs, like Halloween Party Invitations and Thanksgiving Invitations and Christmas Holiday photo cards.